We look forward to meeting you and your pet!
Preparing for Appointment
New Client Form
To expedite your check-in process, please fill this form out prior to your visit.
Please request all medical records including blood tests from your pet’s primary veterinarian to be emailed to us.
What to bring
- All current medications that your pet is on
- Information on herbal medications and supplements that your pet is on
- Leash or carrier for your pet
- If your pet has special dietary requirements, please feel free to bring their favorite treats.
Complete Eye Examination
- We will perform slit-lamp biomicroscopy and indirect ophthalmoscopy examinations to view the entire structure of the eye.
- Patient visits will typically take 40 minutes for new patients and 20 minutes for rechecks.
Included in all visits:
- Schirmer tear test
- Intraocular pressure reading (tonometry)
- Fluorescein stain
- Will be discussed if recommended.
After the Appointment
A typed visit summary will be provided to you and your pet’s veterinarian(s) after each visit. This will include detailed information on the diagnosis and treatment plan.