We are always looking for new talent.
If you are a fun, empathetic, and compassionate person looking to become a part of a cohesive team delivering excellent specialty care, come join us!
We are family friendly practice open Monday through Friday and closed Saturday and Sunday.
Registered Veterinary Technician (Fulltime)
The skills we are seeking include:
proficiency in gentle patient restraint, phlebotomy, IV catheter placement, general anesthesia, surgical site preparation, pack prep., the ability to conduct consistent and accurate ophthalmic diagnostic tests
We will consider a new graduate as we have highly trained experienced mentors to help you.
Technician Assistant /
Client Service Representative
We are looking for a full-time assistant who can also fulfill the client service representative (i.e. front desk/ reception) role 40-60% of the time.
What we offer
- A signing bonus (based on experience)
- Competitive Salary for a veterinary specialty hospital based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401-K with 4% match and profit share
- License renewal with annual continuing education allowance
- Annual Uniform Allowance
- Paid Holidays Off
- All team members are crossed trained to assist the front desk.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required.
Please send a resume and a cover letter with your qualifications to email@example.com (attn. Dawn Gonzalez).