Veterinary Technician Wanted
Looking for a Veterinary Technician or R.V.T. for a privately owned specialty Ophthalmology practice located in lovely Santa Cruz County. We are looking for a fun, empathetic, and compassionate person/s to join our team. We are family friendly practice open Monday-Friday and closed Saturday and Sunday.
The skills we are seeking include proficiency in gentle patient restraint, phlebotomy, IV catheter placement, general anesthesia, surgical site preparation, pack prep., the ability to conduct consistent and accurate ophthalmic diagnostic tests
We will consider a new graduate as we have highly trained experienced mentors to help you.
- $500.00 signing bonus with another $500.00 after three months of continuous employment
- Paid Moving expenses for out of county applicants
- Competitive Salary for a veterinary specialty hospital based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401-K with 4% match and profit share
- License renewal with annual continuing education allowance
- Annual Uniform Allowance
- Paid Holidays Off
All team members are crossed trained to assist the front desk.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required
Interested applicants may contact us via email for an application. Please send a resume and cover letter with your qualifications to (attn. Dawn Gonzalez).