Covid 19 Ophthalmology for Animals - August 6, 2020
Veterinary care is an essential part of our community and we want to assure you that our hospital is open and will continue to provide services at this time. We also want to work with you and our staff to limit direct contact in order to focus on safety for everyone during this pandemic. Accordingly, we ask that you follow the below steps for the safety of all:
- Upon arrival at the hospital, please remain in your vehicle and call us.
- After receipt of the call, we will check you in as soon as possible from outside the hospital.
- If you are at the hospital to pick up medication, please remain in your car outside the hospital and call the front desk. We will deliver your order to your car as quickly as possible.
- If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.
- We will do our best to coordinate your visit from outside the hospital, including providing follow up instructions and taking payments.
Ophthalmology for Animals, Inc., we have various ways to help care for your pets without a trip or call to the hospital.
- Home Delivery: medications, including prescriptions and refills, can be ordered by sending us an email or text
- Email: your questions, concerns, prescription refills, and pictures. We will do our best to respond in a timely manner.
Our goal is to keep our essential services available to the communities we serve and be there for you and your pets. Thank you for your cooperation and for doing your part in helping to keep pets and people safe, and please don’t hesitate to call with questions.
We anticipate our phone lines will be busier than usual, and therefore, we appreciate your patience!